0.1 mm Zirconia Beads for DNA, RNA and Protein Extraction and Isolation
For zirconia milling media with larger than 2mm diameter YSZ balls, visit the zirconia milling media product webpage.
- 94.6 wt%, Zirconium dioxide ZrO2 + Hafnium dioxide HfO2
- 5.2 wt%, Yttrium oxide Y2O3 (3 mol%)
- Density: 6.0 +/- 0.05 g/cm3
- Hardness: 1250 HV
- Breaking load: 1500 N
Features for 0.1 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Micro Milling Media, Microbeads
- High purity: made of high grade yttria stabilized zirconia precursors in the nano-meter range, which is also chemically co-precipitated.
- High density media ideal for high energy mills, maximizing throughput and productivity.
- High fracture toughness and high wear resistance minimize the contamination of beads during high speed milling.
- 15% superior to Ceria Stabilized Zirconia medias in wear rate through many tests.
Typical beads size range: 0.09 - 0.11 mm (average size 0.1 mm)
Applications for 0.1 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Micro Milling Media
This product has been popularly used in bio-technology, DNA, RNA and protein extraction and isolation.
-Used for bead based nucleic acid or protein extraction.
-Adapted for use in protein and nucleic acid separation.
-Suitable for downstream scientific studies utilizing sequencing and PCR, or associated techniques.
These YSZ microbeads can be used in milling and dispersion of following materials:
- Coating, paints, printing and inkjet inks
- Pigments and dyes
- Electronic materials and components e.g. CMP slurry, ceramic capacitors, lithium iron phosphate battery
- Chemicals including Agrochemicals e.g. fungicides, insecticides
- Minerals e.g. TiO2, GCC, and Zircon
- Bio-tech (DNA & RNA and protein extraction and isolation)
This product is in stock for immediate shipment. Please order your 0.1 mm zirconia beads online or send your PO to email@example.com
For bulk orders, please contact us for volume discount.