0.2 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia YTZ Micro Milling Media, Microbeads
Composition: 3 mol% YTZ
Beads size range: 0.17 - 0.23 mm (average size 0.2 mm)
For zirconia milling media with larger than 2mm diameter YSZ balls, visit the zirconia milling media product webpage.
- 94.6 wt%, Zirconium dioxide ZrO2 + Hafnium dioxide HfO2
- 5.2 wt%, Yttrium oxide Y2O3
- Specific Density: 6.0 +/- 0.05 g/cm3
- Hardness: 1250 HV
- Breaking load: 1500 N
Features for 0.2 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Micro Milling Media, Microbeads
- High purity: made of high grade yttria stabilized zirconia precursors in the nano-meter range, which is also chemically co-precipitated.
- High density media ideal for high energy mills, maximizing throughput and productivity.
- High fracture toughness and high wear resistance minimize the contamination of beads during high speed milling.
- 15% superior to Ceria Stabilized Zirconia medias in wear rate through many tests.
Applications for 0.2 mm Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Micro Milling Media
These YTZ microbeads can be used in milling and dispersion of following materials:
- Coating, paints, printing and inkjet inks
- Pigments and dyes
- Electronic materials and components e.g. CMP slurry, ceramic capacitors, lithium iron phosphate battery
- Chemicals including Agrochemicals e.g. fungicides, insecticides
- Minerals e.g. TiO2, GCC, and Zircon
- Bio-tech (DNA & RNA and protein isolation)
This product has been popularly used in bio-technology, DNA, RNA and protein extraction and isolation.
-Used for bead based nucleic acid or protein extraction.
-Adapted for use in protein and nucleic acid separation.
-Suitable for downstream scientific studies utilizing sequencing and PCR, or associated techniques.
This product is in stock for immediate shipment. Please order your 0.2 mm zirconia beads online or send your PO to email@example.com
For 0.1 mm YTZ zirconia microbeads, please click here.
0.1 mm YSZ Micro Milling Media, zirconia beads for DNA, RNA and protein extraction and isolation